Now that the holiday season is in full swing it is time to pull out all of those favorite decorations and sparkling lights to show off our holiday spirit. With that in mind, you might also want to consider weeding out all those outdated or broken decorations and replace them with some new and possibly more energy efficient options. Here are a few cool ideas to get you started with updating your holiday decor.
Every year there seem to be the same inflatables popping up around the neighborhood, why not mix things up a bit with some of these clever new products.
- Oversized Lawn Ornaments – Gandin Road’s new oversized lawn ornaments are a brilliant way to bring the indoors outside. The bright colors and old fashioned detailing make these the envy of any yard.
- Updated Wreaths – Switch out that dusty old evergreen wreath with something fun and interesting such as one of the PomPom wreath selections from Anthropology. Their selection of wreaths come in a variety of colors, styles, and creative designs to give your front door a unique welcome as your holiday guests arrive.
- Crystal Christmas Tree – Indoors or out, these delicate lace looking crystal trees will light up your home with elegance and grace without loosing a bit of holiday whimsey.
- Neon and Faux Neon Lights – What better way to spread your holiday message than with neon lights? These neon sentiment lights from Pottery Barn are the perfect way to wish the world happy holidays no matter what you celebrate.
- Holiday Gnomes – These adorable Swedish holiday gnomes are the perfect accent to any fireplace, mantle, or staircase. They make great conversation pieces when added to the center of a table for holiday get togethers and parties, making them the perfect addition to your decorating collection.
- LED String Lights – LED lights are not only energy efficient, they are versatile and come in many shapes, sizes, and ornamental designs such as these pine cone shaped lights available on Amazon.
- Remote Control LED Rope Lights – Rope lights are a year round favorite, but the handy remote control feature of these lights makes them not only beautiful, but convenient.
- Solar Powered Fairy Lights – Skip the hassle and tripping hazards found with traditional lights and their many extension cords to reach an outlet. Solar powered fairy lights allow you to decorate anywhere without the need for extension cords or outlets.
Decorating for the holidays is one of the best ways to celebrate the holiday season and with these creative new products you’re sure to be the hit of the neighborhood. And when you’re ready to store those special new decorations away until next year, Browning Park Mini Storage is here to help you with all of your storage needs. Just give us a call and let us hook you up with just the right space for you.